Tuesday, July 17, 2012

HOW TO: Winged Eyeliner with L'oreal Super Liner

photo from polyvore.com



This is my favorite make up look for myself. It's easy, quick and I barely have to apply any eyeshadow. The eyeliner should speak for itself.

I know it looks harder than it actually is, but trust me that it really is easy.

I usually use a liquid liner (the finer the tip, the easier to do it) or a gel liner with an angled brush. It's difficult to achieve the perfect "wing" with a pencil, because you can't control how thick/thin the pencil liner goes on. For this particular look, I used L'oreal's Super Carbon Liner. It has a fine tip and you're good to go with one swipe.


Step one:

Just apply your eyeliner as you usually do on your whole upper lash line.





Step two:

Following the natural slant of your eye, draw a line depending on how high or long you want your wing to be.



Step three:

From the tip of your line, just fill in the wing going towards your lash line, making a slanted triangular shape.This will give it a more pointy tip.


And you're done! Hope this helps! Please leave a comment if you have any questions :)


TIP: 
For a more wide-eyed look, I placed false eyelashes and white eyeliner on my lower waterline :)



2 comments:

  1. Gently draws a smooth line to define your beautiful eyes, softly, without pulling or tugging. Made from vegetable waxes, no synthetic petroleum oils.Gluten-free.Preservative-free.Vegan.
    https://www.uhsupply.com/category-s/11004.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly look good - plus obviously pleased with your work based on your smile

    ReplyDelete