Sunday, June 24, 2012

Red Lipstick : It's just not going anywhere

I have to admit that back when I was younger, I would DIE if I had to wear red lipstick. I found it too old and just not me.

Oh, was I so wrong.

After working at M.A.C, playing around with the shades of red lipsticks they had, I finally found my match. The shade, the texture, I absolutely LOVED it. Now, I can wear red lipstick even if it's before noon.

I know wearing red lipstick can be intimidating. It really is, actually. But we have to admit that red lipstick is going to be around for life. I guess being able to carry red lipstick radiates a different confidence and adds instant glamour to your day-to-day look. Also, finding the perfect red shade instantly brightens your face without the extra effort.


My personal favorite is M.A.C's Viva Glam 1. I recommend keeping your eye make up simple especially if you want to go all out with your lips. :)

I just used THE BODY SHOP's Shimmer Waves for my eyes and for my cheeks! It's perfect for  keeping your make up light and simple :)
I suggest visiting a make up counter and checking which red brightens your face. It helps if you know your skin's undertone whether it's cool or warm. :)

Have fun looking for your perfect red lipstick! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment