Wednesday, April 11, 2012

L'oreal's Color Riche L'or : Lipstick Review


I've recently been endorsed as a L'oreal Make Up Artist (Triple yay!) and these are the first products that I got a hold of. They sent me four lipsticks: Ruby Explosion, Pink Carat, Plum Ecstasy and Brick Lame. I super love how pigmented they are. Their colors are really intense (not to mention their staying power).



What's the difference with other lipsticks? All of the shades have in them a hint of a gold shimmer, giving your lips that extra plump and shine. It's pretty affordable (PHP 695) for a really good quality lipstick. My personal favorite is the Plum Ecstasy. It's pink, red and fuchsia all rolled into one lipstick. I like it because it's so easy to apply and the color stays on for hours. I tried to rub off the swatches with soap and water, they still wouldn't come off! Ruby Explosion is my next favorite. They both have that intense color but it doesn't come off as too strong which makes it perfect for any time of the day.Brick Lame and Pink Carat are great for day time use, because they don't deposit too much color which allows your natural lip color to blend with it.

Check out the swatches below (T-B: Brick Lame, Plum Ecstasy, Pink Carat and Ruby Explosion)


Me wearing Plum Ecstasy

L'oreal products are available in leading department stores and in any Watson's store :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment