Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Colour Collection University Tour

Hello! It's been ages since I last updated... :( I promise I'll be updating this more starting today. I've been extremely busy!!!! :(


Anywho.. I've been working with Colour Collection, a make up brand locally produced by Tupperware. It sounds funny, I know. Isn't tupperware for food? Haha! But yes, they do have make up. It's affordable and trendy; I really love their lipsticks! You will not believe how many shades they have available.. It's crazy!

Here's a picture of us (the make up artists) with Ms. Liz Lanuzo of Project Vanity.

the make up team
Colour Collection just finished going around universities such as UP Diliman, Adamson, St. Paul Manila and De La Salle University with a make over bus (you'll love it!) and anyone can just walk-in to get their free make over ;)
Colour Collection's Chief Make Up artist,
Ms. Bianca Valerio during the Blogger Event





A few products that I personally love using is their BB cream, lipsticks (salmon, walnut, tea rose and angel berry are my ultimate favorites), the blush and contour duo from the make up artist collection and so many others!

One of Colour Collection's Best Sellers!
Our Make Over Bus

Here's a sneak peek of what happened in one of our school visits:



Be sure to check out your nearest Tupperware branch or contact a dealer for your products! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment