Saturday, April 28, 2012

BTS : Clothes Off PhotoShoot

I had a shoot with Angela Puyat and Micah Cabral this week for their clothing line, Clothes Off! I've been doing the make up for their shoots, and it's been super fun! :) Their clothes are really really cute! You can check out their clothes and visit their page at http://www.facebook.com/ClothesOff.designs :)


Applying the final touches (Kylie Versoza... and my hair. haha!)

I used Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette...


The rompers....perfect for summer! :)

During the shoot



HOW TO GET THE LOOK: Aside from the Naked 2 palette, I used Bombshell from M.A.C for her lips and L'oreal's True Rose Blush. I completed the look with lots and lots of mascara and false eyelashes! It's amazing how falsies open up your eyes :) 


Are you interested in learning make up? Send me an e-mail at garcia.gex@gmail.com for inquiries :)



No comments:

Post a Comment