Sunday, April 15, 2012

L'oreal's True Match Super Blendable Concealer

I've been using a lot of different concealers for my make up and I'm really happy I came across L'oreal's True Match Concealer. It's great for drugstore make up as compared to M.A.C and Make Up Forever which are really great concealers but not so easy on the budget.



What I like about it:

  • It matches my skin's texture and color (really great for asians), looks really natural on my skin
  • Easy to blend 
  • A little goes a long way
  • It does not smudge/melt with heat and sweat, it's waterproof!
What it can improve on:
  • The concealer comes with a weird brush or wand (it reminds me of liquid paper) and it absorbs too much product.. difficult to use especially if you're focusing on a little blemish
  • It dries fast so blend it as soon as it touches your skin


I already applied concealer on the left, and on the right is my (really dark) under eye pre-blending of the concealer. (Scary, I know!)


After blending, and applying some powder over my face.
There's still a slight hint of my dark circles because I didn't put too much, but trust me it's a lot worse without it. Haha! I used the Light/Medium - Neutral (They have Light/Medium or Medium/Deep in Warm, Neutral and Cool Undertones). It's safe for everyday use, because it's not too heavy on your skin and you don't look too made up.

Enjoy! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment