Thursday, May 10, 2012

M.A.C's Lady Danger Lipstick


As far as I know, Lady Danger has been out since last year. It's a really great shade for the season. (Isn't tangerine the color for this year?) Red with that hint of orange. It's trendy but not too overbearing. I have to confess that it took me a while to get used to the color. I usually wear neutral colors, but I really really love this shade. It's not your ordinary red lipstick!

The difference with M.A.C's Russian Red

(top: russian red; bottom: lady danger)




I suggest that you keep your eye make up really simple with this lipstick. Just a little blush, eyeliner and mascara (and maybe some falsies if you're going all out) should be enough to complete your look.




Remember to use a lip liner, since applying a loud lipstick can be tricky. It also helps the lipstick last longer. :) Since it's a matte shade, it helps to apply some gloss or lip balm to avoid drying out your lips. My lips tend to get soooo dry whenever I use matte shades from M.A.C which is annoying at times, but it really stays on for hours.



 It costs around 1,000 pesos, a bit pricey but if you're willing to splurge --- I suggest you go for it. It's a unique shade that may not be around forever!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I'd love to have one. :)
    I just followed. Looking forward to reading more tips from you. :)


    Anns
    http://annsgzmn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks for your comment and for taking the time to read my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete