Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WHAT GOES ON IN MY MAKE UP CLASS





As a make up artist, I think I have learned to appreciate what a little lip gloss or blush here and there can do to a person's confidence. I honestly think that when a person feels good about herself inside and out, she's able to interact with others better and more effectively. That's why I decided to teach make up, because I believe that it's truly something we should take advantage of. :)


I've had two batches of students so far, and it has been a really wonderful experience for me. I guess I've retained my passion for teaching (Preschool was entirely different though), I still get kilig when I know I helped someone learn something new. Even if it was just to apply concealer correctly.



My class usually lasts for 4 hours which includes the lesson, the demo, and the guided self-application. I offer it to all ages and I usually have it on the weekends to groups of four or more.

Here are some of the lessons that I teach:


  • Skin Care
  • Foundation
  • Concealing
  • Shaping and Grooming your eyebrows
  • How to Apply Eye Make Up for your unique eyeshape
  • Eyeliner and Mascara
  • Applying blush and lipstick
  • Contouring
  • Which colors of blush or lipstick should you apply?
  • Day Make Up/10-minute make up for everyday
  • Night Make Up
  • Make up tricks and secrets




If you're interested to be part of my class, please send me an email at garcia.gex@gmail.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment